Whether you are a caregiver, patient, or concerned community member, anyone can join and lead in our union. Let’s make healthcare work for all Californians.
If you’re a healthcare worker, SEIU-UHW is the only union with the power to win a better future for caregivers, our families, and our patients. We are 97,000 union members — including Kaiser workers who have the strongest contract in the healthcare industry. Because of this size and power, we consistently win top-tier wages, family healthcare coverage, strong retirement benefits, and job security.
If you’re a patient, joining the Healthcare Justice Union of Patients gives you a voice in the fight to ensure that everyone has access to affordable quality healthcare.
Are you an SEIU-UHW member?
Your MyUHW Community login makes it easy for SEIU-UHW members to access union resources personalized to you:
- Access your union contract to learn about the guarantees that lock in your pay, benefits, working conditions, and job security;
- Connect with your co-worker(s) who represent you on the SEIU-UHW Executive Board, our union’s elected leaders;
- Reach out to your Contract Specialist and/or union organizer/representative to get help to understand and enforce your union contract and participate in union campaigns;
- Access resources and benefits reserved exclusively for SEIU-UHW members; and
- Keep your contact information up to date so you can get the latest information about your rights and your workplace.
Here’s how it works:
- Visit https://seiuuhw.force.com/myuhw or click the MyUHW Login button.
- Click “Register” to enter your email. It should be the same personal email that you gave to your employer and/or SEIU-UHW.
- That’s it. You’re in!